RE: Agenda: JSON-LD Telecon - Tuesday, June 4th 2013

If we have time and Niklas is on the call, I think we should also briefly talk about ISSUE-253 [1]: Treat reverse term definitions more like regular definitions. I believe we can (at least partly) resolve that quite quickly.

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/253