RE: edge attributes in JSON-LD

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 19:33:01 +0200
To: <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi Cirrus

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:00 AM, Shakeri, Cirrus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> What is the best way to represent attributes of the edges
> of a property graph in JSON-LD? Please provide an example if
> possible..

As always, it depends. You could either use named graphs to associate
attributes to a number of triples/edges, create n-ary relations (see [1] for
an intro) or reification [2]. Let me know if you have troubles to convert
those patterns to JSON-LD.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/swbp-n-aryRelations/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-primer/#reification