Re: Updates to JSON-LD 1.0 (RDF model alignment)

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 06:47:23 -0600
Cc: JSON-LD CG <public-linked-json@w3.org>
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
The main change I'd like to see in Appending C is to remove the following, which I think is unnecessary and inaccurate:

[[[
	 In JSON-LD sets and  lists are part of the data model whereas in RDF they are part of a vocabulary, namely [ RDF-SCHEMA ].
]]]

Lists and sets are a syntactic device in JSON-LD and not part of the base data-model; in this regard they're the same as RDF, IMO.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net