RE: JSON-LD grammar

On Sunday, January 06, 2013 12:07 AM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> I like it! It reminds me of RNC (my favorite schema language).
> You could change "(0..1)" to "?".
>
> It should be pretty easy to compile that into an actual yacc parser à
> la
> http://www.w3.org/2005/01/yacker/uploads/results_JSON?lang=perl&markup=
> html
> to verify and to have a speedy parser.

Unfortunately I haven't worked with yacker yet. Would be awesome if someone familiar with it could give it a try.

The thing is that with these parser generators you also need to define the JSON itself which we assume as given. This blows the grammar up more than necessary I think.

Anyway, thanks for the link! I will see if I find some time to play with this in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Markus