Re: Java Implementations?

Hi Fabian!

That's really great! It's exactly what I just hoped will happen. And
it would be great to see it published in maven central.

Hopefully I can pitch in at times as well. I was just thinking that I
should try out Tristan's code in my current work and see if I can
contribute anything missing.

Best regards,
Niklas

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Fabian Christ
<christ.fabian@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am the author of a JSON-LD serializer used in Apache Stanbol. It is
> currently also outdated.
>
> The Apache Stanbol project is also looking for a reliable
> implementation that we can add as a dependency. We started to contact
> Tristan and maybe we can join efforts to make this implementation
> useable for other projects.
>
> Best,
>  - Fabian
>
> 2012/10/16 Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>:
>> Hi Bryan,
>>
>> Did you have any luck investigating these? I've scanned through them
>> quickly, and my impression is that number 2, by tristan, is the most
>> up-to-date one, although it doesn't seem to support the most recent
>> changes, like @vocab. (It's also the one linked to from json-ld.org.)
>>
>> I don't now if the authors of these implementations follow this list,
>> so I suggest you contact them individually if you need to know the
>> specific details of each.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Niklas
>>

>> On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Bryan Thompson <bryan@systap.com> wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am looking for Java implementations of JSON-LD to integrate into an RDF
>>> database.  I have done some looking around and found the following efforts
>>> [1,2,3,4], however I have no sense of how active these different projects
>>> might be, how well they are tracking the emerging specification, and how
>>> well they might interoperate with the JSON-LD ecosystem (i.e., can they be
>>> used to interchange data with other JSON-LD processors or do they just talk
>>> with themselves).
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Bryan
>>>
>>> [1] http://code.google.com/p/jsonld4j/