Re: Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, June 26th 2012

I'd also like to briefly (hopefully) discuss the value of Framing. In my experience, it's difficult to work with and can be impossible to really get what you want out of it, unless you have access to the details of the framing algorithm. (I gave up on it for creating a reasonable representation of an OWL document, for example).

For my purposes, I believe that objectify provides a much better match for my needs. What I would need from framing to compliment this would be a search syntax which would surface the top-level objects based on framing-like criteria (@type matching, for example, or even some value regexp). This would then give me the top-level results from which I can use direct object access to get to the values I want. I think it's probably also much simpler to explain, implement and program against.

Gregg