RE: Possible value types in JSON-LD?

I removed it as automatic typing was moved to the from/to RDF algorithms.
Furthermore we discussed to make the automatic type coercion configurable
[1] - which we kind of forgot I think to discuss further I think. I planned
to spend some time on the specs the next days.. I'll add some prose to
clarify this. Thanks for noticing this François!

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/100#issuecomment-5442379