Re: HTTP POST and @subject IRI

Another thing you can do is post a JSON-LD using relative IRIs, which then resolve to the base IRI given to the document.

For example, if you state the following:

{
   "@subject": "",
   "@type": "schema:Person",
   "name": "Werner Wilms"
}

It would create a simple graph with a description of a person (waving hands over the @context that defines "schema"). The empty subject is interpreted as a relative IRI resolved against the document base, which is assigned during the POST.

Gregg