Re: JSON-LD Telecon Minutes for 2011-07-04

From: glenn mcdonald <glenn@furia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:26:23 -0400
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: public-linked-json@w3.org

> The point of JSON-SD is to draw a line between what Kingsley and you are
> calling Linked Data, and the "thing" that some of the rest of us need in
> order to make our systems work. The argument that I've been hearing from
> both you and Kingsley is that we're mis-using the "Linked Data" name to
> describe what we're attempting to do.

That's really Kingsley's point, not mine. My objections are to the substance
of what you're doing, not the name. But I don't get the sense that my
participation in this effort is having any productive effect from either of
our perspectives, so I think I should probably just go back to my own work.
Good luck with yours.

glenn