Bi-weekly JSON-LD telecons

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:05:31 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
If you would like to participate in the bi-weekly telecons, please fill
out the following poll as quickly as possible:

http://www.doodle.com/97cdws2edqvdr2ih

When filling out the poll, note the following things:

1. You can select the time zone toward the middle-right of the page.
2. Select the times that you are /most likely to be available/ on a
   bi-weekly basis. Do not just select the times that you are free
   this week.
3. If we can do a call this week, we will do one related to the Linked
   JSON principles and perhaps get into the JSON-LD principles that
   Gregg has been working on. If, however, most of the people are
   available on Mondays or Tuesdays, then we will have our first
   telecon early next week.

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/