JSON-LD requirements

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 00:12:00 -0400
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
In order to try to reach some common ground, I put together a JSON-LD requirements document [1]. My thought was that we could look at the items point by point for the monday conference call to see where we have common ground.

I've doubtless left off some requirements that other's would like to see; if there's something you'd like to add let me know and I'll update the doc.

Gregg

[1] http://json-ld.org/requirements/latest/