Agenda: Linked JSON Telecon - Tuesday, December 6th 2011

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 09:47:34 -0500
To: Linked JSON <public-linked-json@w3.org>
Hi all,

We have a call tomorrow. We'll continue working through the issues list.

Information on how to join the call and previous minutes and audio logs
can be found here:

http://json-ld.org/minutes/

The preliminary agenda is below. Please respond to this e-mail if you
want to add something to the Agenda or if you have any questions.

==========
Tuesday, December 6th 2011
Time: 1500 UTC, 7am San Francisco, 10am Boston, 3pm London
Digital Bazaar Telecon Bridge
    SIP: json-ld@digitalbazaar.com
    Phone US: +1.540.961.4469 x6303
irc://freenode.net/#json-ld
Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: anyone that has least recently scribed
==========

Agenda

1. ISSUE-8: Optimizing Compact Form
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/8
2. ISSUE-14: Remove MIME type parameter option "form=framed" from spec
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/14
3. ISSUE-15: Are @subject and @iri redundant?
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/15
4. ISSUE-26: Drop @base and @vocab
    * https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/issues/26

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The Need for Data-Driven Standards
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/data-driven-standards/