Re: Spec review/pull request

There are good arguments for doing it different ways:

* work on json-ld.org master
* work on json-ld.org branch
* work on clone master/branch with pull request

Mostly, when the changes are editorial or based on consensus opinions on email or conference, I think working on master is fine. When there's something that might be controversial or is experimental either a branch or clone is probably the way to go.

Gregg