Re: Quick remarks on http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/ (as of 8/23)

On 08/23/2011 09:58 AM, Thomas Steiner wrote:
> Just two quick remarks on http://json-ld.org/spec/latest/ (as
> published on 8/23):
>
> * 3.11 seems to contain an error in the first listing. The first
> occurrence of @coerce should most probably be @context.

Fixed, I think. The previous listing had this:

"@coerce": { "@iri": "ex:contains" }

The bit above is wrong because the "ex" prefix was never declared. The
example has been changed to this:

"@coerce": { "@iri": "contains" }

Is that the issue you were referring to?

> * 4.1 seems to start very abruptly. The @vocab feature is not properly
> introduced, it feels like one sentence got missing during some copy
> and paste operation or so.

Fixed. You are correct, it was a copy-paste error. I've elaborated quite
a bit on the intro to CURIEs.

https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/commit/73af3386357acc056a6f533bfaf7e481ceff7245

Thanks for the bug reports. :)

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Building a Better World with Web Payments
http://manu.sporny.org/2011/better-world/