Re: Planning to close LDP Next Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

I know this isn't a direct (or indirect for that matter) goal with LDP, but
it would be great if we could demonstrate and think about how LDP could be
used for some of the current Web3/Crypto challenges around identity, data
ownership and governance, and identity. I've long-been a fan of LDP and
wished there was a way the Web3.0 and Web3 worlds could help each other.

Just my 2c
-- Alan