Re: Linked Data Platform - Next

Hi LDP Next,
Hi Eric,

Startin'blox cofounder speaking.

Very interesting discussion. I've learned a few things :-)

@*Eric* : If you want more info about how we do implement Solid & LDP, I
feel it is out of the scope of this mailing list but we'd be happy to walk
you through the code base and discuss architectural decisions that were
made along the way.

Have a good day everyone

--

Alexandre BOURLIER