From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 1:54 PM
To: eric@alexandriaconsulting.com
Cc: LDP Next <public-ldpnext@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Linked Data Platform - Next

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 18:35, Eric Jahn <eric@alexandriaconsulting.com<mailto:eric@alexandriaconsulting.com>> wrote:
Hello, we have integrated Apache Marmotta LDP into our human services data-centric platform.  What is the group's current consensus for the best future method for serving Linked Data restfully?  Is LDP a fully sufficient specification, and nothing more needs to be discussed :)  Or is there another method that competes with it, that better fulfills LDP's objectives? I know of Startin'Blox and Solid.  Thanks for the team's thoughts.

Perhaps survey how usage patterns have changed over time and adapt accordingly?

Eric Jahn
CTO/Data Architect
St. Petersburg, Florida
hslynk.com<http://hslynk.com>