Re: LDP Next Community Group Status Update

I've got one to add right away. {grin}

The LDP Test Suite is a very useful piece of software, but the code base has been formally frozen by its maintainers:

https://github.com/w3c/ldp-testsuite/issues/229#issuecomment-249553975

This isn't ideal for a number of reasons. There are several pull requests into it now to correct problems or just update dependencies. Like any software product, lacking regular maintenance it will become harder and harder to integrate or use with "younger" software. The maintainers have suggested that LDPNext could play a role here, and that makes a lot of sense to me.

Perhaps a discussion point for the next call?

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library