Re: LDP Platform 1.0 Primer, bad IRI in example 6

Very odd.  I went looking for the Errata page for LDP, and it's in the
RDF 1.1 WG Wiki.   Hrrrrrrm.

Seriously, go to https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/

Click on 'errata'

Head toward https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/errata

Get 301 redirect to https://www.w3.org/2011/rdf-wg/wiki/Errata

I wonder if this was intentional.  I would have expected it to be on the
main W3C wiki, with a URL like https://www.w3.org/wiki/LDP-Errata.
Where it is, I don't think many people can edit it.

Should we move it?

Eric, it looks like you set up that page.  Any clue?  Anyone else
remember or have a good guess?

        -- Sandro