De: Andrei Sambra [mailto:andrei@w3.org]
Enviado el: lunes, 15 de junio de 2015 22:25
Para: public-ldp@w3.org
Asunto: LDP Next interest list

Dear members of the LDP WG,

Even though the charter for LDP 1.0 is nearing its expiration date, we still have plenty of work ahead of us, which is why we have recently proposed a new charter for LDP Next [0]. To be able to recharter LDP Next, W3C’s process requires that a certain number of W3C members vote to allow the WG to exist. However, at this point we do not have a clear indication of how many members (companies or individuals) are interesting in continuing the work, which is what this email is about.

I would like to formally invite everyone on this list to indicate whether they plan to participate in LDP Next, by replying to this email. This is not supposed to be a discussion, but rather a vote-like process. You can simply add a +1 if you plan to participate.

Best,
Andrei Sambra

[0] https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/LDPNext2015_Charter