Re: CfC: Resolution Annotation Protocol to make JSON-LD default returned if no HTTP Accept request header (deadline 24 June 2015)

I'm sorry but  I just don't see how this can be painted as an errata and
and this would change compliance. We may regret that JSON-LD isn't the
default instead of Turtle but that's how it is and it's not an error.

When we started with LDP and adopted Turtle as the default over RDF/XML
this was seen as a hugely progressive move. At the time there was no
JSON-LD to talk about. As JSON-LD surfaced and become more popular we
progressively added in as much support as we could for JSON-LD but by the
time people felt it should be the default it was just way too late to make
the change.

That's just how it is.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group