Re: Proposed Charter for LDP Next

From: Sergio Fernández <wikier@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 08:58:08 +0200
To: ashok.malhotra@oracle.com
Cc: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>, "public-ldp@w3.org" <public-ldp@w3.org>, awoods@fedora-commons.org, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>, tom@dp.la, brent.shambaugh@gmail.com, dinesh@janastu.org, Michael Bobak <mike.bobak@gmail.com>
Hi,

Thanks Ashok for putting the charter together.

I've not been quite involve in the last months. But I keep thinking it'd be
better to give some time to the technology. Otherwise I fear the time is
too short to gain a critical mass out there for making LDP better. At least
that's my personal point of view.

Cheers,

--
Sergio Fernández