Re: LDPNext CG

Hi Arnaud,

Having read the minutes from last call, I agree with the general consensus that we can continue the work within a CG. I will take the lead in setting up the group and the corresponding Github repo. Once all that is done, I will send an email to the WG list.

Best,
Andrei

P.S. I was on vacation last week (bit of a short notice) and I couldn’t get online in time to send my regrets. Sorry!