Re: LDP-next

Hey all,

just to inform you, our Graphity platform implements all of the above
(without implementing LDP):
- multipart file uploads
- searching containers by dynamically adding contains(), regex(), or
facet FILTERs to the query
- intuitive paging translating directly to LIMIT/OFFSET
- any WHERE clause, because you can use any SPARQL query in the
URI-to-SPARQL mapping
- access control using W3C ACL vocabulary

Those who are ready to take declarative Linked Data applications
seriously, please join the Community Group:
http://www.w3.org/community/declarative-apps/

Martynas
graphityhq.com