Re: Question re HTTP 200 Response Code

I think it is important to note that what we are talking about in this
particular case is returning a different resource, namely the first page,
rather than the requested resource.

It seems to me quite different from the case where a page has moved and
the server is returning the requested page from a different location.

Regards.