Re: Links and graphs

Martynas,

I agree that property paths and other features from SPARQL 1.1 are well
suited for my use cases.

But I'm trying to figure out what one gains from an LDP deployment that
they won't from an RDF store backing an application.

And sure, RDF is a graph but complex ontologies are often best visualized
as a tree rather than a network graph.

Is the expectation that a client trying to query complex ontology for
rendering should submit a suitable SPARQL query?

Thanks,
Shaq