Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

hello kingsley.

On 2013-06-04 15:17 , Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On the assumption that we both agree there is no such thing as
> unstructured data:
> HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) transfers Data.
> RDF (Resource Description Framework)  enables you describe and
> understand Data.
> RDF based Linked Data enables you describe, understand, and refer to
> Data by combining the items above.

now that sounds really great, but it really is a bit generic. would you
mind spelling out for alexandre and me how a client that has no prior
knowledge of LDP will, when it encounters text/turtle LDP resources, be
able to figure out which links to follow with which interactions
(GET/PUT/POST/PATCH), what to send as request payload, and what that is
going to do in terms of LDP protocol semantics? thanks!

cheers,

dret.