Re: Proposal to close ISSUE-19: Adressing more error cases, as is

On 06/04/2013 02:11 PM, Mark Baker wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM, Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org> wrote:
>> RDF was not designed with HTTP interactions in mind. If I see
>> about the interactions it allows, but this one does not say anything
>> about LDP.
>
> Nor should it, except insofar as an LDP vocabulary can be used within
> the Turtle.

My question was simple and yet you didn't answered it: what is the
general mechanism that tells me how to go from "this is text/turtle"
to "I can interact with it as defined in the LDP spec".

This answer may be extremely simple. There is no trick here, my only
purpose is to be able to answer it when I'll speak about LDP. I just
don't know the answer today.

Alexandre.