Re: [apps-discuss] New Version Notification for draft-hausenblas-csv-fragment-02.txt

Upon this notification, please consider media type expressions with JSON,
especially for CSV.

Example fragment with combined expressions:

....#{"list"+csv: "abc,def,ghi,jkl,mno,pqr,stu,..."}

I think that signifies the nuance of either array or object, especially if
declarative.

This is easily backported with queries:

example.com/resource?json#{"list"+csv: "abc,def,ghi,jkl,mno,pqr,stu,..."}

Or, more statefully:

example.com/resource?json=sessionID#{"list"+csv:
"abc,def,ghi,jkl,mno,pqr,stu,..."}

Snell's work on JSON operations becomes quite meaningful like that.