Minimal paging in ADMS.SW export of FusionForge - Was: Re: PHP (early) LDP supporting code ?

From: Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@telecom-sudparis.eu>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:39:04 +0200
To: public-ldp@w3.org
Hi.

Thanks for the response, Martynas.

Just for the records, as I needed only minimal paging, I've written the
needed bits directly, and you may see the results at
https://alioth.debian.org/plugins/admssw/projectsturtle.php (HTML) /
https://alioth.debian.org/projects/ (RDF)

I'm not sure the rest is in any way LDP compliant, but at least we have
paging, and that's already a very good thing for our 900+ projects index
;)

Thanks for the good work, team !

Any comments on the RDF served by FusionForge much welcome.

Best regards,

--
Olivier BERGER
http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 2048R/5819D7E8