Re: Why restrict a resource to only one LDPC?

From: McFall, Gregory <gregory.mcfall@pearson.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 09:13:22 -0400
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: public-ldp@w3.org
Thanks Henry.
I am sold that we need a clear distinction between a Container and an
Aggregation, each having different DELETE semantics.  However, I would hope
that we could apply membershipSubject and membershipPredicate to either
kind of collection.

The current working draft (7 March 2013) states, "The model for containers
follow that of two distinct types: composition and aggregation."  But in
the current working draft, it is not clear how to distinguish composition
from aggregation.

~ Greg