Re: Linked Data Platform Working Group Charter comment

I found Michael's text (copied below for reference) acceptable (modulo maybe some language tweaks). Would that work in general?

Ivan

[[[
The WG does not normatively specify solutions for access control, however should identify, based on a set of (real world) use cases,  requirements for necessary authentication and authorisation technologies.
]]]

On Jan 31, 2012, at 16:31 , ashok malhotra wrote:

> On 1/31/2012 6:33 AM, David Wood wrote:
>> I would think that blessing existing auth/auth solutions or standards would be in scope, but creating new ones would be out of scope.  If the group finds that no existing solution meets its needs, then I suggest that the charter task the group with identifying the lacks.
> +1
> Ashok

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/