Re: LD WG Charter Addition

Thanks, David for starting this ...
Some minor comments on the charter.
1. As suggested change WG Name to "Linked Data Platform:
2. Second line section 1.
Change "from simple data integration tasks to intelligent systems" to
"from large-scale data integration and software integration to intelligent systems"
3. Last para of section 1.
Change "provide a standard environment" to "provide a standard platform"
4. First line of section 2.
Change "provide a standard environment" to "provide a standard platform"
5. Section 2.2
Change "The Working Group will identify the details of these technical requirements and will publish W3C Recommendations to cover those."  add the words "and possible other" after "these"
All the best, Ashok