Re: is linked data about RDF or EAV or just structured data?

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Andy Seaborne
<andy.seaborne@epimorphics.com> wrote:
> There is "linked data" where all the links are in Link headers, or <meta>
> tags.  That gives document-document links.  RDF gives entity-entity links.

Perhaps this will be an unhelpful comment, but I've found the term
"document" to be a bad smell when it comes to thinking about Web
Architecture. Thinking in terms of Identifiers for Resources that have
Representations helps (me) think about hypermedia formats on the Web
that aren't necessarily limited to explicit RDF serializations.

//Ed