Re: More info in the result of a POST?

Hi Henry,

My understanding in general (not from the LDP spec) is that you should
return all the headers that you would on a successful GET on a successful
POST, and with a 201 status.

I don't think there's a way to specify all of the possible media types in
which you can get a representation of the resource.  That would be a huge
list with JSON-LD profiles and frames.

HTH

Rob

--