Re: LDP Next interest list

+0

As I already expressed, I do agree that the WG should happen, but I
disagree on the timing. As happened with many other technologies, adoption
is crucial for finding the path a technology should follow. So I fear LDP
is not yet ready for a second version. There are many things around (e.g.,
hypermedia) and out of W3C that should be considered for creating an
effective technology, and avoid some of the mistakes we did in 1.0
(personally I'm not happy with the path taken about patching and paging,
for instance).

Being said that, I wouldn't oppose to a second charter either, since I'm
always willing to contribute

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager