Re: Proposed Charter for LDP Next

hello Ashok,

I've got no objections to any of the items which have been listed.

One noteworthy thing we are doing is the LDP-friendly use of WebSockets to give some additional functionality. We can't do everything in LDPnext of course, but, it would be quite good to have this as a discussion topic for the next phases.

regards,
Roger

On 4 Jun 2015, at 13:28, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> Please take a look at the proposed charter for LDP Next and comment.
> https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/LDPNext2015_Charter
>
> As you know, LDP 1.0 was published as a W3C recommendation in February
> but more needs to be done to deliver on the vision discussed in the original
> charter.  The suggested areas include Extensibility and Discovery, Inlining on GET
> and POST, Query, Paging and Access Control.
>
> The LDPNext charter was written based on the LDPNext wish list (https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/LDPNext) and the report on the LDP Open meeting held in
> San Francisco on April 21.  A copy of that report is attached.
>
> Please also consider whether your organization would join LDP Next.
> If you do not want to reply to the public list you can reply privately to me.
> --
> All the best, Ashok
> <LDP Open Meeting Final Report.doc>

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.