LDP WG conclusion

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:02:26 -0700
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
The publication of the LD Patch Format spec actually concludes the
activities of the current WG!

I will do a bit of clean up of the wiki page to make sure it conveys the
right info on the WG and direct people to the CG for further work and this
will be it.
If there is anything else that needs to be taken care of before our wiki
gets frozen, please, do so now or let me know.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group