LDP agenda for 13 July 2015 - Last WG Call!

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 09:14:20 +0200
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi,
This is expected to be our last WG call, our charter expiring at the end
of the month. Per our previous call we are gearing up to continue work on
LDPnext in a CG but a last effort was made to see if there would be
sufficient support to continue as a WG. If you care you should try and
join the call if at all possible.
https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2015.07.13
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group