No LDP call on 2 February 2015

From: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:31:30 -0800
To: public-ldp-wg@w3.org
Hi all,

I haven't seen much activity on the list and I for one haven't had a
chance to dig in the info I need to find to update the Transition Request
to move LD Patch to CR. The editors have yet to come up with a compliance
section. So, I'm canceling this week's call.
Let's try and make some progress in email and have a good call on 9
February.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Standards - IBM
Software Group