Re: QUERY Verb Proposal

From: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:28:25 +0000
To: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>, "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
This is a great starting point, Ashok. You’ve covered some ground already.

In our last meeting, we discussed gauging interest or doing a sanity check
with the HTTP Working Group before investing too much effort. So, I was
thinking maybe it would help to add some points about the benefits of this
verb. Why we believe that it is “sane and logical” as Arnaud said. That
always helps in making a case initially.

I will volunteer myself to assist in helping to formalizing this once we
are sure that it is worth additional effort. I mean, I can do some weekend
writing and what-not.

- Cody