Re: LDP agenda for 9 February 2015

From: Alexandre Bertails <alexandre@bertails.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:55:37 -0500
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>
Cc: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>
Hey all,

I have got some recent issues lately (as you may know) that gave me
very little time to implement ACTION-154. I am sorry for that. But
please find the Conformance section implemented in [1].

I won't be able to attend tomorrow's meeting (looking for a job!) but
I am ok (+1) with all the PROPOSED responses.

Alexandre

[1] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/rev/276fc56cb021