Re: LDP WG Rechartering

Here are a few suggestions: (should I update them on my own?)

<#scope>
This statement is not needed as we already have this in LDP-Paging
 "How can a client specify the size of a page when paging?"

Perhaps it would be good to add a technical issue that motivates the shape
linkage:
"How can a client learn what property constraints there are when creating
or updating a resource?"

One item that I'd like to consider adding to the scope is how we can do
efficient transfer of LDP resources, either some initial set or rolling
updates (feed) of changes.  Such as RDF Data Streams  [1] or OSLC Tracked
Resource Set [2], to name a couple.

[1]: http://dataweb.infor.uva.es/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/iswc14.pdf
[2]: http://open-services.net/wiki/core/TrackedResourceSet-2.0/

Thanks,