Prefer URI for LDP Server Managed Properties

All,

Given the discussion regarding server managed properties, we think it would
be useful to define them formally and give them an identifying URI for the
prefer header.  That would allow clients to send:
    return=representation;omit=http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#preferServerManaged

 to exclude those properties in a standard way.

Rob