Re: LD Patch progress

Thanks for the update, Alexandre.

Although an FPWD doesn't commit the WG to anything, I don't think it's
reasonable to expect people to read the spec over the weekend and be ready
to approve its publication on Monday. I would plan on giving WG members at
least a week to review it.

As for the spec repo, can't we just use mercurial like we have done so far
for the other specs? I now we've decided to use github for the test suite
but that's to facilitate download by people outside the WG. There is no
such need for a spec.

Regards.