Re: Marmotta early implementation report

On 03/12/2014 02:46 PM, Sergio Fernández wrote:

> In addition, I'd like to point that we, as well of all other potential
> implementations, would benefit of keeping the sections numbering as
> stable as possible in these last revisions of the spec.

I doubt that's practical, although I can see why you want it! Very nice
work!

Probably the way to have that stability is to have named or numbered
test assertions (really, test assertions with a URL), and/or groups of
test assertions.   Then, ideally, this kind of report you generated
would be produced by an LDP Checker.   That's how we get things like
http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out .

        -- Sandro