Re: class hierarchy of containers - wiki page + ontology + pellet & protégé verification

On 3 Mar 2014, at 00:18, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 3/2/14 2:39 PM, henry.story@bblfish.net wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>    I have set up a wiki page on the ldp Container Hierarchy question here:
>>
>>    https://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/ContainerHierarchy
>>
>> I wrote up an ontology that we can all agree to, and then argued from the spec
>> to a number of extra owl constraints.
>>
>> ( I may have found one missing constraint in the basic containers )
>>
>> Here is the ontology:
>>

>> Henry Story
>>
>> Social Web Architect
>> http://bblfish.net/
>>

> All,
>
> You can read the ontology here, starting with the Container class description [1] .
>
> [1] http://bit.ly/1cm0V7p -- LDP Container .

Thanks.

I weaked the base ontology to remove some domain assertions which could have
messed up the reasoning.

I also defined the Direct and Basic containers purely in terms of restrictions.

The proofs from protege are then much nicer.