Regrets and testsuite status update (was Re: LDP agenda for 30 June 2014)

Regrets: flight plans changed and will be in flight during the meeting.

Testsuite:
We've made some good progress on the automated test suite and reporting.
 We are getting feedback from multiple implementers(4).

There are 11 test cases awaiting WG approval [1] and 10 that need to be
completed [2].

The automated test suite is generated EARL documents that can successfully
be used to generate a WG report [3]

[1]:
http://w3c.github.io/ldp-testsuite/report/ldp-testsuite-coverage-report.html#tobeapproved
[2]: