Re: Primer

On 2 Jun 2014, at 16:02, Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nmihindu@fi.upm.es> wrote:

> John,
>
> Thanks a lot for your thorough review. I already merged the changes in the zip to the main branch and commit. We will go through the other comments listed in the email one by one, and fix them in the primer.  As soon as Henry is done, we will see how to merge the changes from the bblfish to the main branch.

I had noticed a lot of those mistakes in the bblfish branch.
The latest version is online here:
  https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ldpwg/raw-file/bblfish/ldp-primer/ldp-primer.html

I have gone through most of the file. I'll spend some more time tomorrow to finish it, but you can allready start merging some of those
elements.