Fw: Comments on LDP-Paging - the remainder

Getting this on-list.

wrt when an in-sequence page would be removed, simple example is that data
is deleted from the paged resource (>=1 entire page's worth), after the
traversal has passed that page.  If the client "comes back again", and
especially if it cached/is using the page links from its original
traversal, it can observe a smaller set of pages.  It's just the symmetric
case versus the "added data => larger and/or new pages" case we've focused
on.

wrt the 404 question, BP has NOT yet been published so it's TR-space URL
still 404s, as of yesterday.  I begin to wonder if we should just point to
a list hung off the WG wiki page (or that page itself) and get of South
Park shop class.

wrt Preference-Applied, your inserted contexts match my intent

Best Regards, John

Voice US 845-435-9470  BluePages
Cloud and Smarter Infrastructure OSLC Lead

----- Forwarded by John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 07/31/2014 09:05 AM -----